We love it when we find new packaging options – but it is not every day that we find one that looks amazing, is available in lower quantities, is reasonably priced AND it is superior in quality. So we were thrilled when we discovered the beauty and benefits of Violettglass.
No other glass than violet glass offers the unique combination of absolute light protection against light penetration in the visible range and light penetration of the UV/violet- and Infrared range. Compared with the choices of amber, blue, green and clear glass, DEEP VIOLET GLASS provides many remarkable benefits:
* Superior protection from light degradation
* Increased shelf life
* Energizing effects on organic molecular life
* Natural preservation and refinement of healing properties
* Attractive packaging
The concept of violet glass is not new; since the beginning of glass production (approx. 3,500 BC) violet or golden containers were used exclusively to preserve precious salves, oils, essences and alternative medicines. Today, thanks to science, we know that life (energy) is best preserved by Violet, which no other spectral range can compare. In 1851 Jakob Lorber’s (Graz, Austria. 1800-1864) edition “Healing Properties Of Sunlight” (Die Heilkraft des Sonnenlichtes) was published. In this volume he points out that violet glass is the ideal storage container for healing remedies and other substances that are sensitive to light.
In 1995, violet glass was introduced to the market for industrial use. Since that time several studies have been conducted to research and document it’s effectiveness. The results are remarkable:
1) a} The dark violet glass is an extremely effective filter from the most damaging rays of light which occur in the range of @ 420 to 750 nanometers, also known as the photosensitive range as well as the hard UV range. (According to the Fraunhofer Inst., Munich.) This has a twofold effect. The first being obvious; degradation is cut down by not exposing the contents to this spectral range. Amber glass is grossly deficient in comparison, as are other colored glasses.
b} The second effect comes about by the nature of our glass allowing a specific part of the violet/blue spectrum of light through as you can see when you look through one sidewall of a bottle at a bright light source. There is about 25% translucency in the 380-420 nm range, which, according to Dr. Jacob Jutz, stimulates biological substances. Bio-photon researcher Dr. Hugo Niggli, Eppendes, Switzerland, expressed himself similarly. Purely opaque glass would not allow this action to occur.
2) Dark violet glass is also a barrier to energy radiation from the product within the bottle flowing outward. No other glass compares in this respect either.
Want to learn more about how Violettglass can work to enhance your line of natural and organic private label skin care products? Just give us a call (905 412-3302) or email us at [email protected]